* A stroll through the atmospheric straits of the Old Town of Rhodes and the endless Knights’ Road to the majestic Gates.
You will also miss the Palace of the Grand Master while a walk in the Medieval Moat surrounding
the Palace will complete a lively retreat in the past!
* Visit the famous Rhodes Archaeological Museum, located near the port of Rhodes town,
housed in a two-story medieval 1489 building used as a hospital for the Knights.
* An afternoon stroll in Mandraki to admire the imposing buildings of Italian rule,
including the present Municipal Theater of the island.
* A stroll through Rodini, the magnificent recreational park with lush vegetation and small ponds
that make up a backdrop of unparalleled natural beauty.
* Visit Monte Smith, the most privileged spot to enjoy panoramic views of the island and a magnificent sunset.
These are the old baths of the interwar that was renovated a few years ago and the spot
has evolved into one of the hot spots of summer.
* Ride the Butterfly Valley, dense vegetation, ponds, waterfalls, and narrow paths.
Here you enjoy nature in all its splendor. You can visit the place between June to August
and you will succeed in the magical forest with surrounding trees and thousands of butterflies…
* If you are on the island in the summer go for a swim in Prasonisi, on the southwestern tip of Rhodes.
Here a narrow strip of sand divides the Carpathian Sea into two.
With the two bays formed on either side of the sand lane,
on one side you have a slightly stormy sea and on the other, you have a serene sea.
You choose and you get. But in winter, the narrow strip of sand is covered by the waves.
* You will wander the narrow alleys between the beautiful captains’ houses of Lindos
and then go up the Lindos Acropolis to admire the magnificent view of the settlement
in the light of the sunset.
* Visit the Filerimos hill and the ancient city of Ialyssos, with the cobblestone
road of Martyrs Road leading to a cross 18 meters high.
It is worth climbing the iron staircase inside the cross to enjoy the beautiful scenery from above.
* If night walks are your best, you’ll love the old town and by night,
when decibels in the surrounding shops go up and panic!
Even if you don’t want to get too crowded, you choose the trio of souvlaki-beer-ice-cream
(along with a hundred others) with good company, riding in the narrow straits.